Linux Technical Support Engineer for Imunify Security (Remote)
We are looking for a talented engineer to join our support team to provide the best support for our Imunify360 product, remote and on full time.
Our support team requires one more engineer in order to comply with the high level of support that we promise to our customers.
The whole support team is working closely with our developers to deliver the quality products in time. The position implies direct communication with the customers via the ticketing system, as well as discussing/reporting feature requests and sometimes bugs with the development team. High troubleshooting skills are a must, as well as strong Linux knowledge.
You will be:
- Providing support for our Imunify Security product
- Work closely with our team of talented engineers who are supporting the company's customers
- Prioritize incoming support issues based on urgency and customer impact
- Coordinate with product engineering teams on bug fixes, feature requests, and emergency issues
- Ensure that the company exceeds customer expectations for support and response time SLAs
What you need for this position:
- Proven track record in technical support
- In depth knowledge of Linux based operating systems and services
- Proven experience with web-firewall solutions
- You know what ModSecurity rules, HTTP protocol are
- Experience with RPM based distributives (CentOS/RedHat)
- Strong analytical, debugging and problem solving skills
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Web security background is a great plus
- Excellent English
- Must be well spoken, outgoing, organized, detailed-oriented, dependable and flexible
- Willingness to work different shifts
- Great opportunity of professional development within young and fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work with long-term employment on full-time basis under contract
- High-level compensation based on the performance reviews
- Salary in US dollars
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Medical insurance
- Days off on national holidays
- English Language training
- Tasks with the challenge
- Knowledge Exchange
Let’s make it a win-win for you and CloudLinux. Do not put off until later - apply today and our team will gladly welcome you.
Join our team to make a difference!
з/п не указана
Еще удаленные вакансии